Benefits Partners provides the most sophisticated tools and technology resources to keep you running at the speed business demands. With decision, implementation and ongoing support capabilities that include employee communication and enrollment, employee advocacy, compliance and regulatory support, we act as an extension of your HR department — giving you everything you need to administer comprehensive benefits efficiently and effectively.
Employee Advocacy Resources
We have access to employee medical advocacy services, which are a means of enabling employees and their families (including parents and parents-in-law) to navigate the increasingly complex health care and insurance markets. These services do not replace health insurance; rather, they provide assistance with clinical and administrative issues involving their medical, hospital, vision, dental, pharmacy, and other health care needs. Services include:
Personal Health Advocate (PHA)
- Registered Nurse
- Member speaks with same PHA each time
- Medical Director Support
- Ensures privacy/confidentiality
- Find the best doctors and hospitals
- Assist with a complex medical conditions
- Locate and research treatments for a medical condition
- Secure second opinions
- Schedule appointments with hard-to-reach specialists
- Identify renowned “best-in-class” medical institutions
- Resolve insurance claims
- Save money on health care bills
- Navigate within an insurance company
- Assist with correcting billing mistakes
- Help prepare patients for health care appointments
- Educate members to better understand their conditions
- Encourage members to become active participants in their health care
Information and Service Support
- Assist with eldercare issues
- Obtain health information to help make informed decisions
- Help members complete qualification applications
- Identify and coordinate/arrange for wellness services
- Help make arrangements for members’ special service needs
- Help arrange transportation services
This material was created by NFP, its subsidiaries, or affiliates for distribution by their Registered Representatives, Investment Advisor Representatives, and/or Agents. This material was created to provide accurate and reliable information on the subjects covered. It is not intended to provide specific legal, tax or other professional advice. The services of an appropriate professional should be sought regarding your individual situation. Neither NFP Securities, Inc. nor NFP Benefits offer legal or tax services.
Securities offered through Registered Representatives of NFP Securities, Inc., a Broker/Dealer and Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through Investment Advisory Representatives of NFP Securities, Inc. a Federally Registered Investment Adviser. NFP Benefits Partners is a division of NFP Insurance Services, Inc., which is a subsidiary of National Financial Partners Corp, the parent company of NFP Securities, Inc. NFP Securities, Inc. is not affiliated with any other entities listed on this document.
Not all of the individuals using this material are registered to offer Securities or Investment Advisory services through NFP Securities, Inc.